FAQ- for joining the ambassador program
1. How long does it take to be approved as an NC-INC. Ambassador?
Every Ambassador application undergoes a review process that can take up to two weeks to complete.
2. Do I have to live in a certain region to be an Ambassador?
Yes, we currently only accept Ambassadors in the United Kingdom but we plan to expand this in the future!
3. Do I have to be a certain age to be an Ambassador?
Yes, you must be at least 18 years old to join the NC-INC. Ambassador program.
4. Can I invite my friends to become Ambassadors?
Of course! We’re always open to reviewing new applicants.
5. How can I leave the Ambassador program?
You can leave the program at any time simply by sending an email to email@example.com
6. Can I be banned from the Ambassador program?
Yes. You can be banned for any activity that violates the NC-INC. terms and Conditions. Ambassadors are the best of the best, we expect they will behave accordingly.
7. What happens if I am not approved?
If for whatever reason you are not approved, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will have the opportunity to apply again in the future.
8. I have more questions, can I speak to someone?
Yes of course! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.